Tours Across China
Beijing ,Xi'an ,Lhasa, Chengdu, Kunming, Lijiang, Guilin,Shanghai,Suzhou
Codigo del tour: ST-N/W/S/E-001
Destino: Beijing, Xi'an, Lhasa, Chengdu, Lijiang, Guilin, Yangshuo, Shanghai, Suzhou
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: May, Aug, Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2016
The tour includes the most famous cities. We will try to give you enough time to visit the Capital-Beijing, explore the ancient city-Xian. Then fly to Tibet to discover the Tibetan life style and have a close touch with Panda in Chengdu. And then go to Lijiang old city for a visit.Next spot is the beautiful tour in Guilin and Yangshuo. The Shanghai section not only includes most of important sites such as Shanghai Museum,Yuanyuan Garden, but also drive to Suzhou to experience the largest gateway city in China. All of these will make you a wonderful experience of real China.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
DAY 01/ Beijing
Arrive in Beijing, meet and transfer to your 4-star hotel for 3-night staying. The rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 02/ Beijing (B/L/D)
Visit the Great Wall, the Ming Tombs and the Sacred Way. On the way back to Beijing, stop at Beijing Cloisonne Factor to learn how to make it. Tonight you’ll enjoy a roast duck dinner
DAY 03/ Beijing (B/L)
Visit the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tour around the Olympic Site: Bird Nest and Water Cube( Tickets are not included)
DAY 04/ Beijing/Xian by air (B/L,)
Visit the Temple of Heaven and Xiushui Silk Alley. Fly to Xi'an .Meet and transfer to your 4 star hotel for 2-night staying
DAY 05/ Xian (B/L/D)
Visit Terra-cotta Warriors, Learn the traditional way to make Terra-cotta warriors in the Duplication Factory, Shanxi Provincial Museum. Tang Dynasty Dinner show will be arranged in the evening.
DAY 06/ Xian/Lhasa by air (B/L)
Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the City Wall. Fly to Lhasa where the altitude is 3,650 meters above sea level. Meet and transfer to the centrally located 4 star hotel for 3-night staying. Acclimatize yourself to the high altitude the rest of the day.
DAY 07/ Lhasa (B/L)
Visit the magnificent Potala Palace, the Sera Monastery and the Norbulingka Park.
DAY 08/ Lhasa (B/L)
Visit the Jokhang Temple, the thriving bazaar of the Barkhor Street and a Tibetan family.
DAY 09/ Lhasa/Chengdu by air (B/D)
Transfer to airport and fly to Chengdu. Meet and transferred to the hotel by our local guide. In the afternoon, drive to Leshan, explore the Great Buddha, which is the largest stone buddha in the world. You will enjoy a cruise around the Great Buddha and climb to the top. Stay 2 nights at a 4 star hotel
DAY 10/ Chengdu/Kuming (B/L)
Visit the Giant Panda Breeding centre and Wuhou Ci Transfer to airport and fly to Kunming Stay overnight at a 4 star hotel
DAY 11/ Kunming/Lijiang by air (B/L)
After breakfast, transfer to airport and fly to Lijiang, Meet and transfer to explore the old town. Check in at a 4-star hotel for 4-night staying.
The Lijiang ancient town was built in the late song dynasty and the early Yuan dynasty and was listed by the UNESCO on the list of the world's major cultural heritages in 1997.
DAY 12/ Lijiang(B/L)
Full day trip to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Yak Meadow, Baishuihe, Baisha Murals Black Dragon Pool.
DAY 13/ Lijiang/Tiger Leaping Gorge/Half-way Guest House(B/L/D, trekking 6 hours)
Drive for two hours to Qiatou (means Bridge End in Chinese)(1835m). After crossing the Yangtze River, we trek for approximately six hours to the Halfway Guest house. We will first trek two hours to Naxi Family Guest house, have a good rest there. Continue another 2 hours further up the steep 28-bends and reach the top of 2670m along the way. Another 1-2 hour on the way we will arrive at half-way guest house, with a great view of Yulong Snow Mountain and overlooking the Jinshaojiang River Valley.Stay overnight in Half-way guest house. Conditions there are very basic.
DAY 14/ Half-way Guest House /Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge/Walnut Grove/Lijiang(B/L, trekking about 5 hours)
Get up in the early morning, hiking down to Tina’s Guest house passing a small but high waterfall on the way. Then we will trek further down to the Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge and back(about one and a half hour). A short drive with local transfer available will take us from Tina’s Guest House to the lower part of Gorge, get off and walk for about half an hour to the bank of the River. Then hike further along the road to the lower section of the Gorge(about 1.5-2 hours) where we will take ferry across the River. Not far from the Lower Section of gorge while at the other side of river is the village of Daju, We descent the ferry and trek about one hour to Daju(1718m), whose in habitants are mostly Nakhi. After a rest in Daju village drive back to Lijiang. The dinner tonight is not included and left free for you to taste the variety local snacks. Stay in 4 star hotel in Lijiang
DAY 15/ Lijiang/Guilin by air (B)
Transfer to airport for morning flight to Kunming connecting flight to Guilin. Meet and transfer to a 4-star hotel for 2-night staying.
DAY 16/ Guilin (B/L)
Cruise down the Li River to Yangshuo. Upon arrival, a short bicycle trip to the countryside to visit a local villager's home and experience the farmer's lifestyle. Return to Guilin by car.
DAY 17/ Guilin/Shanghai by air (B/L)
Visit the Reed Flute Cave, and the Elephant Trunk Hill. Fly to Shanghai. Meet and transfer to visit the Bund and. “Nanjing Road” Check in at a 4-star hotel for 3-nihgt staying.
DAY 18/ Shanghai (B/L/D)
Visit the Jade Buddha Temple, the Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Museum. Tonight enjoy an Acrobatic Show.
DAY 19/ Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai by car ( B/L )
Drive to Suzhou, visit Lion garden, Zhuozheng Garden, and Silk factory for traditional silk Culture. Travel back to Shanghai.
DAY 20/ Shanghai/home （B）
Transfer to airport for your flight home. Service ends
* B for breakfast, L for Lunch, D for Dinner. SD for special Dinner *
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||2-3 person||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).