Tour Code: BK-N-001
Good time to visit: from Jan to Feb, Dec
Departure date: on request 2018
Renown as the 'Ice City', Harbin, is not only rich in cultural heritage but is also famous for its beautiful natural scenery, ensuring an unforgettable tour. This tour takes you around the city visiting Sun Island Scenic Resort, Siberian Tiger Park, Harbin Ice and Snow World and so on. The ice and snow are Harbin's greatest attraction. Multicolored ice lanterns, vivid ice and snow carvings and exciting ice sports will be sure to bring you lots of fun.
Day 1 Beijing/Harbin (by train)
Take the train T17(21:26-08:26) or Z15(20:50-06:34) to Harbin. Overnight on the train.
Day 2 Harbin (B)
Arrival Harbin in the morning, the famous ice city in China. Local tour guide will meet you at the railway station, drive to have breakfast. Spend morning time at Sun Island Scenic Area for the snow Sculpture and Polar aquarium. Have lunch around 1pm, then drive to visit Siberian Tiger Park. This evening, you will enjoy yourself in Harbin Ice and Snow World. Stay in a 4-star hotel.
Day 3 Harbin (B, by train)
Before the sightseeing, the guide will take you to see some local icy sports and games. Harbin is an ideal city to take part in all kinds of winter sports, including skiing, sledging and ice sailing.Harbin residents especially the brave citizens also test their bravery and health by leaping into the icy freezing water. You could join some of them. After that, visit St. Sophia Orthodox Church and then free time to shop around the Central Avenue or go to the local markets. The guide will accompany you to the railway station. Take the evening train T18(21:23-08:31) or Z16(20:22-06:06) back to Beijing.
Day 4 Beijing
Arrive at Beijing in the morning. The end of the tour.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||2-5 person||6-9 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
Note: The difference of one-way soft-sleeper train ticket and one-way air ticket is CNY600/pax or USD90/pax.
The tour cost includes:
- Good tourist van as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary,,
- Service of English guide and experienced driver;
- Scenic spots admission fee; Nature Reserve Protection fee and/ or camping permit fee (inside nature reserve) if required
- Accommodation: double-occupancy in 4 star hotel in big city, and the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean guest house/hostel/or home-stay in villages as clarified in the itinerary; camping in non-residential area as mentioned in the itinerary, camping gear like tent, sleeping mat, and cooking equipment when required;
- All domestic flights/trains/local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary;
- The cost of ski if required (ski stick and Ordinary Skateboard, ski boots).
The tour cost does not include:
- Meals in your free time or on the train/plane or not mentioned,
- Personal travel insurance,
- Optional visits and entertainments(Flying Saucer, snow motorbike, etc.),
- Other ski gear(Ski Clothing, Gloves, snow goggles, hat): Ski suit rent(locker included): 80-100RMB/day; Glove and hat: 30 RMB/set; Locker: 10RMB/day.
- Tips to tour guide and driver, international flights and related airport taxes, excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- The medicine for the sickness or accident while on the way,
- Single supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned, visa costs, any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- The part of the area we will visit has not been well developed like Beijing and Shanghai. While it is good to enjoy nature view, we should prepare for that even the four star hotel is not so good and the food in Harbin is typical Northeastern dishes (Dongbei cai). You may not be used to the food as it is usually composed of large quantities of meat in thick, fairly salty sauces. Try it or if you have any priority of the food (eg. If you are vegetarian or you don’t like spicy food) please inform us early.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).
- We reserve the right to alternate the visiting order of the scenic spots. The entrance tickets to scenic spots are based present price. We reserve the right to revise the price without notice if the tickets price rise up.
- As winter is peak season for ski, we reserve to right to choose the train and flight tickets according to the seat. We will try our best to get the soft sleeper, but we couldn’t promise, it could be either of them.
- Deposit required for daily ski gear rental, please bring cash with you, 200-300RMB per gear (ski stick and Ordinary Skateboard, ski boots).
- If you prefer to have a room individually, you are expected to pay the single supplement.
- Very important: When you are planning to do ski, you acknowledge that there are risks involved in this sport and confirm that you are fully aware of and accept these risks. You may or may not be required to sign a separate acknowledgement and acceptance of personal liability by the local supplier before being allowed to ski. And if you are not allowed to ski because you refuse to sign, you will have no claim against CSH or the supplier and will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
Two of us enjoyed a truly wonderful tour of Guilin, Yangshuo and surrounding countryside. Many thanks to CnAdventures for providing very helpful assistance and our guide, David, who was really terrific, both accommodating and informative. The trip provided a great deal of variety as we hiked, biked and rafted through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen. An unplanned side trip to the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terrace was a most worthwhile addition to our itinerary. Another nice aspect to the trip was the opportunity to sample some excellent local food along the way--stuffed snails and sticky rice cooked in bamboo were a couple of highlights along with rice wine and osmanthus tea.