Highlight tour to Shanghai Neighbor Cities
Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi, Nanjing Sightseeing
Codigo del tour: WE-E-012
Destino: Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi, Nanjing
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from May to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2017
To have a completed acquaintance with the neighbors of Shanghai, we will take a 4 cities tour. Hangzhou and Suzhou are rivals for the position of "Heaven on Earth" and it truly is hard to separate them. Take the opportunity to visit the beautiful Suzhou gardens and appreciate Suzhou's 3000 years long history! Wuxi, also named "Liangxi", is a famous city with a long history in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. The last stop is Nanjing, known as the "Capital of Six Dynasties," & for almost two thousand years being a center of commerce, politics. This tour will give you a true feeling about Chinese Jiangnan towns.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Shanghai / Hanghzou (L, by train )
Take morning train to Suzhou. (D685; / ) Meet your guide and driver in Hanghzou Railway Station and they will accompany you during the whole tour. On arrival, make a cruise on the famous West lake. Then visit the tea garden to get close learning about the Chinese tea. Overnight in a 4-star hotel in Hangzhou.
Day 2 Hanghzou / Suzhou (BL, driving)
After breakfast, drive to Suzhou.. On arrival, visit at the No. 1 Silk factory, to learn about the Chinese silk development history and get to know how the silk come out. Then visit the picturesque Lingering Garden and Lion Garden. Overnight in a 4-star hotel in Suzhou.
Day 3 Suzhou / Wuxi (BL, driving)
Breakfast in hotel. Your guide will pick you up at the hotel and transfer you to the Wuxi. Then you will visit the Turtle Head Peninsula, which is addressed Turtle Head Peninsula because the rock into the lake resembles the shape of a turtle triumphs. Turtle Head Peninsula Scenic Area was established in 1918,. Have a Chinese lunch and continue to enjoy your leisure staying on the peninsula. Overnight in a 4-star hotel in Wuxi.
Day 4 Wuxi / Nanjing (BL, by train)
Enjoy breakfast in hotel. Your tour guide will pick you up from hotel and driving for Nanjing. On arrival at Nanjing you begin visits. The highlights include Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Confucius Temple, Linggu Temple, Gate of China, & Yangtze River Bridge. Overnight in a 4-star hotel.in Nanjing..
Day 5 Nanjing / Shanghai (BL, by train)
Enjoy breakfast in hotel. Have the last glimpse with the Nanjing city and guide sends you to railway station to catch train back to Shanghai. (D5419; 11:38/14:02 ) * End of Tour *
B-breakfast, L-Lunch, D- Dinner
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;