Nanjing and Wuxi Tour
Codigo del tour: WE-E-009
Destino: Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: all year
Fecha de salida: on request 2018
Known as the "Capital of Six Dynasties," for almost two thousand years Nanjing has been a center of commerce, politics, and culture. Its name means the "Southern Capital," an answer to Beijing's "Northern Capital," . From monumental tombs to traditional bazaars, massive city walls, temples, and grand Communist memorials, Nanjing's superb array of sights highlight the many facets of China's heritage. Wuxi, also named "Liangxi", is a famous city with a long history in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Three thousand years ago, Taibo, the eldest son of the Emperor Zhouwu in the West Zhou Dynasty came here, set up the State of Gouwu and created the Wu culture. Wuxi,a sparkling pearl of the Taihu Lake , is situated in the southern part of Jiangsu Province and in the middle of the Shanghai-Nanjing Railway.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Shanghai / Nanjing ( L; driving for 3 hours )
Your tour guide will pick you up from hotel and driving for Nanjing. On arrival at Nanjing you begin visits. The highlights include Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Confucius Temple, Linggu Temple, Ming Tomb, Gate of China, & Yangtze River Bridge. Overnight in a 4-star hotel.in Nanjing..
Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-sen: Perhaps Nanjing's most famous landmark and a perennial favorite among tourists to Jiangsu, Zhongshan Ling is the grand tomb of Dr. Sun Yat-sen (also known as Sun Zhongshan). Dr. Sun was the first president of the Republic of China and one of the leading organizers of the struggle to create a modern republic in China. The impressive memorial was built in the 1920's. Its architecture is accentuated by its splendid natural setting on the forested slopes of Zijin Mountain on the outskirts of Nanjing, its buildings made of white stone with dark blue roof tiles.
Confucius Temple: Nanjing Confucius Temple is for consecrating and worshipping Confucius,the great thinker and educator of ancient China. It was firstly built in in Song Dynasty(A.D.1034) and expanded in East Jin Dynasty.These architecture was ruined and rebuilt for several times. Nowadays it has re-expressed its splendid civilization to the world and has been regarded as the special scenery of Nanjing. In 1991,the Confucius Temple was elected the "Forty Best Scenery Spots".
Yangtze Bridge: The Great Bridge over the Yangzi River in Nanjing is not only a striking example of post-Revolutionary art and engineering, but the story behind it is a source of pride for people throughout China, and especially those in Nanjing. It is the first modern bridge completely built by Chinese people. After the 1949 Revolution, China worked closely with the Soviet Union, and the Soviets provided many technical advisors and engineers. Unfortunately, the relations between the two countries deteriorated in the early 1960's, and the USSR brought all of its engineers home. Unwilling to give up, Chinese engineers managed to overcome the challenge and create this monumental and impressive bridge.The huge piers of the bridge are capped with towers topped by giant glass sculptures representing red flags surging forward, vividly recording the enthusiasm and patriotism of the 1960's in China.
& so on….
Day 2 Nanjing / Wuxi (BL)
Breakfast in hotel. Your guide picks up you and drive to Wuxi. On arrival, begin you visit at Turtle Head Paninsula, Enjoy your lunch and in the afternoon drive back to Shanghai from Wuxi. * the end of the tour.*
B-breakfast, L-Lunch, D- Dinner
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;