West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Six Harmonies Pagoda, Dragon Well Tea garden
Codigo del tour: WE-E-005
Destino: Shanghai, Hangzhou
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from May to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2017
Hangzhou is rival for the position of "Heaven on Earth" and it truly is hard to separate them. Set on the magnificent Westlake, Hangzhou will enchant you with its classical Chinese beauty.
Detailed Itinerary: ( L )
Take train in Shanghai on your own. Meet your guide and driver in Hanghzou Railway Station and they will accompany you during the whole tour. On arrival, make a cruise on the famous west lake. Then visit the Six Harmonies Pagoda and Linyin Temple. Have a Chinese lunch and have the chance to visit a local tea plantation. Hangzhou is famous for its tea of high quality, especially the Longjing Tea (literally Dragon Well Tea). Then you will finish the one day tour and your guide will send you back to the railway station to take train back to Shanghai
West Lake: An old saying: “There is heaven above and Shu-Hang below.” West Lake is the most beautiful and famous place in Hangzhou. Hangzhou’s fame is largely due to the picturesque West Lake. Lying in the west of the city, and surrounded by hills on three sides, the West Lake is 3.2 kilometers from north to south and 2.8 kilometers from east to west with a circumference of 15 kilometers. Its water surface encompasses 5.8 square kilometers, while the islands on the lake occupy 6.3 square kilometers. Its average depth of water is 1.55 meters, the shallowest is less than one meter deep, and the deepest being about 2.8 meters.
Six Harmonies Pagoda: Located on the Yuelun Hill besides Qiantang River, Six Harmonies Pagoda was built by King of Wuyu to ward off Qiantang bore. As high as 59.89 meters, this grand pagoda has 7 sides and 8 stories. Looked down from the top, all Qiantang River beauty is bird viewed. Now near Six Harmonies Pagoda, a Garden of Chinese Ancient Pagodas with more than 100 pagodas and towers in various dynasties has been constructed to display Chinese pagoda culture integrated.
Lingyin Temple, west of the famous West Lake in East China's Hangzhou city, stands at the foot of the Beigao Peak and faces the Feilai (Peak That Flew Here) Peak across a stream. With many old trees, groves of bamboo, and quiet and beautiful surroundings, the Lingyin Temple is one of the most famous temples south of the Yangtze River.* End of Service *
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
The communication during planning and reservations process was good. All arrangments worked well. Guides were all good. Good itinerary and planning made it an unforgettable trip!