Shanghai Hightlight Tour
Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, Jade Temple, Bund, Nanjing Road, People Square
Codigo del tour: WE-E-003
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from May to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2017
Shanghai, the biggest city in China, is also the most prosperous one. It is also a international metropolis attracting millions of visitors all over the world. Come and explore this profound city by yourself. In this one-day tour, you have the opportunity to feel this city's energetic pulse
Detailed Itinerary: (L)
The local guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at about . Tour begins after greetings. This one-day activities include Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Bund, Nanjing Road and People Square, with Lunch.
Shanghai Museum: Shanghai Museum used to be near the Bund. It is now situated in People's Square and its new buildings were built in 1996, designed by a Shanghai architect named Xing Tonghe. The new design symbolizes China's ancient understanding of the world: round sky and square earth. The museum has a circular roof and rectangular base. It stores 120,000 precious artifacts, which narrate a story of China's 5,000-year civilization.
Yu Garden is one of the most famous gardens in China and is national heritage listed. It was built in 1559 and extended in 1577. Each section of the garden is separated by curved white walls crowned with the head and body of a dragon on them. It's named after the original owner.
Jade Buddha Temple: This is the most important Buddhist temple in Shanghai. It was built between 1911 and 1918. The centrepiece is a 2m-high, white jade, seated Buddha. There is also a reclining Buddha.
The Bund：Also called the Zhongshan Road, is a Famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years.It was the centre of Shanghai’s politics, economy and culture hundreds of years ago, consulates of most countries and many banks, businesses and newspaper offices were settled there.
Nanjing Road: Shanghai's main shopping street, enjoying the fame as "the No.1 commercial street of China", also it is one of the most prosperous streets in Asia.After all the visit and send back to hotel for overnight.
People’s Square is one of the most important places. It is the cultural, political, and commercial center of Shanghai.
* End of Service *
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;