Culture Tour in Shanghai
Xintinadi Entertainment Complex, Taikang road Art Street, Town God‘ Temple, Antique Market, Old Street, French Concession, Jewish Synagogue
Codigo del tour: WE-E-002
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from May to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2018
Shanghai witnessed the vicissitude of China in the past two centuries. It was a revolutionary base to many Chinese patriots. Nowadays there are many historical sites relating to that period. In this one-day tour, you will visit them with the accompaniment of a local guide.
Detailed Itinerary: (L)
The local guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at about . Tour begins after greetings. This one-day sightseeing includes: Xintinadi Entertainment Complex, Taikang road Art Street, Town God‘ Temple, Antique Market, Old Street, French Concession, Jewish Synagogue.
Xintiandi Entertainment Complex: Located in central Shanghai just south of Huaihai Zhong Road, Xintiandi isa state-of-the-art warren of upscale shops, bars and restaurants based on the theme of "where old meets new". Here you find the oddly complimentary combination of the traditional houses of old Shanghai (the 'Shikumen') hosting ultra modern restaurants, bars and shops. Moreover Xintiandi is most famous for its nightlife when the Western style bars open their doors for business.
Taikang road Art Street is built in 1926, used to be the factory center in the old days. After the factories been moved, it becomes to be the art center with kinds of art shops and the art creative studios. You will be involved into the traditional but updated art atmosphere.
Shanghai Town God's Temple, is world-wide famous, adjoining with Yuyuan Garden , also known as Old Town God's Temple, one of the main faction of the Shanghai Taoist Temple. In Ming Dynasty, Yongle reign (1403 - 1424), it is converted by the county magistrate Zhang Shouyue from Jinshan Temple. The temples are repeated destruction & being rebuilt in the history. Now the Temple we visit was built in 1926. During the Anti-Japanese War, the Chinese businessmen in the concession period built a new Temple (located in Nanjing West Road), and then it was known as the Old Town God's Temple. Renovation was taken to in 1995, and receiving faithful and tourists. The old Temple and its neighbor Yuyuan Garden are not only a tour spots, but also a good place for shopping. There is not only small, native products and characteristics of commodity markets, and a large-scale variety of shopping malls and snacks.
Shanghai French Concession is located in Xuhui and Luwan district. One of the four Concessions in Shanghai, is the earliest, largest and most prosperous one. (The other three French Concession are in Tianjin, Guangzhou, Hankou French Concession and French Concession (sand)). Shanghai is also one of the two concession
Shanghai Jewish Synagogue: the Jews don’t only leave the outstanding reputation of the rich and magnificent building they built in Shanghai, but also leave the spirit of Jewish refugees - every synagogue and a residue remains is still a touch of old marks of history. * End of Service *
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;