Shanghai Evening Tour
Huangpu River Cruiser, Bund, People Square, Xintiandi, Pearl Tower
Codigo del tour: WE-E-001
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from May to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2018
As a metropolitan city, Shanghai has common points with other international metropolis. But more than that, Shanghai has many aspects of its own features. In this night tour, you have the chance to see a unique view of Shanghai.
Pick-up from your hotel and drive to have a view of the amazing night of Shanghai: After all the visit and send back to hotel for overnight. * End of Service *
Huangpu River Cruise: Cruising on the Huangpu River has become a must for most visitors to Shanghai. Cruise ships vary in size, decoration and amenities, with the most luxurious offering air conditioning, conference room, banquet hall, bar and television.
The Bund：Also called the Zhongshan Road, is a Famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years.It was the centre of Shanghai’s politics, economy and culture hundreds of years ago, consulates of most countries and many banks, businesses and newspaper offices were settled there.
People’s Square is one of the most important places. It is the cultural, political, and commercial center of Shanghai.
Xintiandi Entertainment Complex: Located in central Shanghai just south of Huaihai Zhong Road, Xintiandi isa state-of-the-art warren of upscale shops, bars and restaurants based on the theme of "where old meets new". Here you find the oddly complimentary combination of the traditional houses of old Shanghai (the 'Shikumen') hosting ultra modern restaurants, bars and shops. Moreover Xintiandi is most famous for its nightlife when the Western style bars open their doors for business.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower: The Oriental Pearl Tower (468m) is the highest TV and radio tower in Asia and the third tallest in the world. It was built in 1994 and soon became Shanghai's landmark.
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;