Horseback Riding Tour to Hunlun Beier Grand Grassland
Horseback Riding Tour to Hunlun Beier Grand Grassland
Tour Code: HR-N-001
Good time to visit: from Jul to Sep
Departure date: on request 2017
This 5-day horseback-riding trip to the best grassland in China (Hulun Beier grassland in Inner Mongolia) will allow us to marvel at the beautiful summer prairies of nomadic Mongolia, filled with countless sheep, horses, cows, blossoming flowers with the zigzagging Morigele River, giving relief to the eyes from the endless grasslands. Experience the real life of the last nomadic group in China - we offer camping, fishing, and horseback riding with these wanderers during the grasslands' prime summer season".
Day 1 Beijing/Hailaer(D)
Meet and greet you at the airport of Hailaer, tour around the city, shopping for some riding necessary; transfer to Kingsom Han resort on the Grassland, stay in the local yurt(very clean, but 4 beds a room without washroom inside).
Day 2-3-4 Kingsom Han/Arishan Summer prairies /Haji（BLD）
Riding about 20-25km a day, accompanied by van, if you are tired you could take the van accompany the group
After breakfast, a brief horse-riding lesson and practice will be launched. Then we will start our 3-day leisure riding trip around the endless grassland. Enjoying the sun-rising early in the morning, breath the fresh air, riding by the beautiful Morigele River-famous for its rich natural resources and beautiful landscape. You will be visiting the local nomadic Mongolian families, fishing, birding, photographing the sheep and cow range. Camping while riding. At the end of the Day 4th, we will drive back to Hailaer and stay in a nice 4-star hotel in Hailaer. Have a nice shower!
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight back to Beijing. The end of the trip.
"B" for Breakfast, "L" for Lunch, "D" for Dinner
The best time for this trip is from late of June to the end of Aug.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Air-conditioned tourist van/bus(7-25-seats) for land transfer service when needed,
- 3 meals daily as listed in the itinerary(some picnic lunch while doing horse-riding, B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner);
- Accommodation: double-occupancy in 4 star hotel in big city, and the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean guest house/hostel/or home-stay in villages as clarified in the itinerary; camping during horseback riding as mentioned in the itinerary, camping gear like tent, sleeping mat;
- Cooking equipment and utensils as required. For the group more than 6 person, a cook will be sent to prepare the food for the group;
- One horse for each, vehicle to transfer the food and luggage or in the area with no road for vehicle some extra horses for carrying food and luggage as required;
- English-speaking guide, experience drivers when transfer involved and every 3-4 person one horsemen(or camel man when camel riding involved)
- All the Foreigner's Travel Permit to Tibet and/or the remote area/border area if needed;
- All domestic flights/trains/local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary;
The tour cost does not include:
- Helmet, thick sock, and boot for riding horse, meals in your free time or on the train/plane, personal travel insurance, sleeping bag when camping, tips to tour guide and driver, international flights and related airport taxes, excess baggage charged by Airlines; the medicine for the sickness or accident while on the way; transfer, guide, entrance tickets, and meals in your free time,single supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, supplementary trips and services not mentioned; visa costs; fishing equipment and other entertainment items; any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. We will alternate the price in USD according to the exchange rate when you pay.
- The train and flight schedule is taken according to present time table, they are subject to change according to the new schedule, we reserve the right to choose the flights.
- The detailed horseback riding notes will be provided after you confirm the trip.
- Reservation should be made at least one month before departure time.
- We reserve the right to alternate the visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary according to the weather condition and other unforeseen things.
- The part of the area we will visit has not been well developed like Beijing and Shanghai. While it is good to enjoy the well protected nature view and experience unique primitive fork customs, we should prepare for that even the star hotel is not so good and though we will try our best, the food may not be so delicate and various.
- This part of the grassland is the most beautiful one in China, but some of the places on the way are scattered with small stone or block where you are not supposed to run the horse, while there are wetland area where it is easy to get stuck in. It is very important to follow the local horseman's direction. To ensure the safety of the whole group, the horseman has the right to decide where to walk and where to run. All the participants are not allowed to leave the group without the accompany of the horseman.
- When you sign up for the riding tour, you acknowledge that there are risks involved in horse riding and confirm that you are fully aware of and accept these risks. You are strongly advised for your own safety to wear a hard hat (helmet) whilst in the vicinity of horses. You may or may not are required to sign a separate acknowledgement and acceptance of personal liability by the local supplier before being allowed to ride, and if you are not allowed to ride because you refuse to sign, you will have no claim against CnAdventure or the supplier and will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
- Tourist insurance is a must for the horse-riding tour, it is your own liability to make sure your insurance do cover this kind of horse-riding trip. Please provide us the confirmation of insurance company at least one week before the departure. If you are not allowed to take the tour because you couldn’t provide the insurance covering the horse riding tour when the tour starts, there will be no refund or compensation for that.
I was just about to email you to say a big THANK YOU for the trip.
We had a great time. Bruce and his team looked after us very well. We even quite enjoyed the rain storm (it was ver dramatic!). Lany did a wonderful job setting up (and keeping private) the campsite for us on Friday night.
I will have a think about anything that could be improved and email separately, but overall it was excellent.