3-day Beidahu Ski Resort pure ski getaway
Departs daily from mid- Dec.2009 to mid-Feb 2010
Tour Code: BK-N-003
Good time to visit: from Jan to Mar, Dec
Get bored of the crowded Beijing Ski Resort and the worst snow quality? Why not escape to the fabulous slopes of Beidahu ski resort in Northeast China, just 1 hour flight from Beijing, the ski resort will pick you up and directly take you to the one of the best two ski resorts( 1.5hours drive) with both alpine and cross country ski trails. We guarantee you to have the deluxe and professional skiing environment as same as the Yabuli Weekend tour to Harbin ) but spend less due to the shorter distance from Beijing and more convenient transportation from airport as well as city of Jilin. Moreover, you may have opportunities to enjoy the free ski show and participate in the celebrating activities during Christmas and New year.
Jilin Beidahu Skiing Resort is an important ski sport base and tourist resort in China, Beidahu's advantageous location surrounded by mountains on three sides guarantee a comfortable weather conditions with very little to no wind in winter.. Skiers and snow boarders love Beidahu's varied terrain and enjoy its unpretentious alpine trails amidst peaks in the primitive forest.
Another feature of Beidahu is its first-class conditions and facilities, which meet to the most advanced international standards. It was the venue of China's 8th and 9th Winter Olympics.
Day-by-day detailed Itinerary:
Day1, Beijing-Jilin (by air)
by flight in the morning, transfer to Beidahu, Ski in Beidahu Ski Slope Resort, overnight in Beidahu Ski Resort,
Day2, Beidahu Ski Resort (B)
Ski in Beidahu Ski Slope Resort, overnight in Beidahu Ski Resort,.
Day3, Jilin- Beijing(B, by air)
Half day Ski in Beidahu Ski Slope Resort, and in the afternoon transfer to Jilin a'port for flight to Beijing.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
- It is a relatively independent tour, so English guide is not available, but there will be an English assistant in the Ski Resort ready for help you out.
- Lift and cable car open from 8:30am to 4:30pm, so full day ski is 8 hours and 4 hours for half day. Please take your time.
- If you prefer add Extra day ski and accommodation, please inquiry our travel assistant for the extra cost.
- The return airfare is based on discount air tickets, we reserve the right to get the extra cost if there is no discount when booking.
The tour cost includes:
- Good tourist van as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary,,
- Service of English guide and experienced driver;
- Scenic spots admission fee; Nature Reserve Protection fee and/ or camping permit fee (inside nature reserve) if required
- Accommodation: double-occupancy in 4 star hotel in big city, and the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean guest house/hostel/or home-stay in villages as clarified in the itinerary; camping in non-residential area as mentioned in the itinerary, camping gear like tent, sleeping mat, and cooking equipment when required;
- All domestic flights/trains/local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary;
- The cost of ski if required (ski stick and Ordinary Skateboard, ski boots).
The tour cost does not include:
- Meals in your free time or on the train/plane or not mentioned,
- Personal travel insurance,
- Optional visits and entertainments(Flying Saucer, snow motorbike, etc.),
- Other ski gear(Ski Clothing, Gloves, snow goggles, hat): Ski suit rent(locker included): 80-100RMB/day; Glove and hat: 30 RMB/set; Locker: 10RMB/day.
- Tips to tour guide and driver, international flights and related airport taxes, excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- The medicine for the sickness or accident while on the way,
- Single supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned, visa costs, any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- The part of the area we will visit has not been well developed like Beijing and Shanghai. While it is good to enjoy nature view, we should prepare for that even the four star hotel is not so good and the food in Harbin is typical Northeastern dishes (Dongbei cai). You may not be used to the food as it is usually composed of large quantities of meat in thick, fairly salty sauces. Try it or if you have any priority of the food (eg. If you are vegetarian or you don’t like spicy food) please inform us early.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).
- We reserve the right to alternate the visiting order of the scenic spots. The entrance tickets to scenic spots are based present price. We reserve the right to revise the price without notice if the tickets price rise up.
- As winter is peak season for ski, we reserve to right to choose the train and flight tickets according to the seat. We will try our best to get the soft sleeper, but we couldn’t promise, it could be either of them.
- Deposit required for daily ski gear rental, please bring cash with you, 200-300RMB per gear (ski stick and Ordinary Skateboard, ski boots).
- If you prefer to have a room individually, you are expected to pay the single supplement.
- Very important: When you are planning to do ski, you acknowledge that there are risks involved in this sport and confirm that you are fully aware of and accept these risks. You may or may not be required to sign a separate acknowledgement and acceptance of personal liability by the local supplier before being allowed to ski. And if you are not allowed to ski because you refuse to sign, you will have no claim against CSH or the supplier and will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
Two of us enjoyed a truly wonderful tour of Guilin, Yangshuo and surrounding countryside. Many thanks to CnAdventures for providing very helpful assistance and our guide, David, who was really terrific, both accommodating and informative. The trip provided a great deal of variety as we hiked, biked and rafted through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen. An unplanned side trip to the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terrace was a most worthwhile addition to our itinerary. Another nice aspect to the trip was the opportunity to sample some excellent local food along the way--stuffed snails and sticky rice cooked in bamboo were a couple of highlights along with rice wine and osmanthus tea.