HomeHorseback-riding Adventure to DaxingAnling Forest and Bayingcagang Grassland
Horseback-riding Adventure to DaxingAnling Forest and Bayingcagang Grassland
Horseback-riding Adventure to DaxingAnling Forest and Bayingcagang Grassland
Tour Code: HR-N-002
Good time to visit: from Jul to Sep
Departure date: on request 2016
Inner Mongolia Horseback Riding Tour At A Glance:
~ 5 Days ~ Horseback ~ Camping Under the Stars ~ Inner Mongolia Grasslands and Forest ~ Adventure Packed ~ Photographer’s Heaven ~ Nomadic People’s Culture ~ Hiking ~ Beautiful Landscapes ~
This 5 Day Tour in Inner Mongolia with Horseback Riding, Hiking, and Camping is one of CnAdventure’s most popular tours. We take you to the less tourist-like, commercialized spots as well as Inner Mongolia’s main attractions. We go where there are less tourists and more wildlife, nature, animals like wild boar and fox, as well as spend the day with Inner Mongolia’s nomadic people as they hunt and tend their flock. You’ll spend your days horseback riding through Inner Mongolia’s famous grasslands or hiking in its rich forests and your nights camping under the stars or in a cozy hotel. Inner Mongolia Tours like this one are few and far between. Check out the 5 Day Tour Itinerary below to find out why!
Day 1: Beijing > Hailar
At a Glance: Check In, Skiing, Choose your Horse, Delicious Dinner, Relax
Our Inner Mongolia Horseback Riding and Hiking Tour starts here. We’ll begin our adventure at the Yakeshi Ski Resort in Inner Mongolia. We’ll also stop in the way to buy any necessary supplies for horse-back riding if needed. The resort you’ll stay at is absolutely beautiful with its Russian-style wooden houses. After checking in we’ll head over to the riding start point and pick out our horses. Depending on your riding level we’ll also go over lessons on horseback riding safety and how-tos. From here we’ll head back to the resort, enjoy a nice dinner, and get some shut eye for the Inner Mongolia Adventure to come!
Day 2, 3 & 4: Horseback Riding from the Inner Mongolia’s Forest to its Grassland (BLD)
At a Glance: Horseback Riding – Camping – Bonfires – Grasslands – Forests – Adventure - Discover
For the next 3 days we will horseback ride through Inner Mongolia’s forest to its grasslands at about 20-25km a day. Horseback Riding through Inner Mongolia is not only an adventure, but it is an opportunity to see some of the most beautiful, yet less traveled areas in not just Asia, but also in the World.
The next few days in Inner Mongolia will carry on as follows: We’ll start off the day with a nice, filling breakfast where after we’ll drive over to the stable, saddle up, and take our horses out for a warm-up trot in the hippodrome. Inner Mongolia’s sunrise, fresh air, and beautiful landscapes are unlike anything else in the rest of the world. We’ll spend the next three days horseback riding through Inner Mongolia’s forests until we reach its open, expansive, and famous grasslands.
On day Three when we arrive at the Bayingcagang grassland, we’ll visit the local nomadic Mongolian families as they herd their cattle, hunt and fish. This is a great and rare opportunity to find out about the culture and history of Inner Mongolia and its people, as well as take amazing photographs.
Our sleeping quarters on nights 2 and 3 will consist of tents to camp in under the stars and a bonfire to keep up warm. Sounds perfect, right?
On our fourth day we’ll head back to the hotel in Yakeshi where we’ll stay at a cozy hotel.
Day 5: Hailar / Beijing (B)
On our final day we’ll say goodbye to Inner Mongolia’s beautiful forests and grasslands and head back to Beijing Airport. At this point you’ll look back on the past five days with personal memories and amazing stories to tell. We’ll have one last breakfast here and then we’ll be on our way.
Please note that this is one of our pre-designed tours that can easily be customized and tailor-made to your liking. Whether you want to lengthen the trip, stop off somewhere else, or make any other change we will work with you to make this adventure in Inner Mongolia one that you’ll always remember. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, would like more information, or would like to get started on booking your Horseback Riding Trip through the Grasslands and Forests of Inner Mongolia!
For more information on tour costs and the inclusive package included please see below.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Air-conditioned tourist van/bus(7-25-seats) for land transfer service when needed,
- 3 meals daily as listed in the itinerary(some picnic lunch while doing horse-riding, B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner);
- Accommodation: double-occupancy in 4 star hotel in big city, and the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean guest house/hostel/or home-stay in villages as clarified in the itinerary; camping during horseback riding as mentioned in the itinerary, camping gear like tent, sleeping mat;
- Cooking equipment and utensils as required. For the group more than 6 person, a cook will be sent to prepare the food for the group;
- One horse for each, vehicle to transfer the food and luggage or in the area with no road for vehicle some extra horses for carrying food and luggage as required;
- English-speaking guide, experience drivers when transfer involved and every 3-4 person one horsemen(or camel man when camel riding involved)
- All the Foreigner's Travel Permit to Tibet and/or the remote area/border area if needed;
- All domestic flights/trains/local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary;
The tour cost does not include:
- Helmet, thick sock, and boot for riding horse, meals in your free time or on the train/plane, personal travel insurance, sleeping bag when camping, tips to tour guide and driver, international flights and related airport taxes, excess baggage charged by Airlines; the medicine for the sickness or accident while on the way; transfer, guide, entrance tickets, and meals in your free time,single supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, supplementary trips and services not mentioned; visa costs; fishing equipment and other entertainment items; any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. We will alternate the price in USD according to the exchange rate when you pay.
- The train and flight schedule is taken according to present time table, they are subject to change according to the new schedule, we reserve the right to choose the flights.
- The detailed horseback riding notes will be provided after you confirm the trip.
- Reservation should be made at least one month before departure time.
- We reserve the right to alternate the visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary according to the weather condition and other unforeseen things.
- The part of the area we will visit has not been well developed like Beijing and Shanghai. While it is good to enjoy the well protected nature view and experience unique primitive fork customs, we should prepare for that even the star hotel is not so good and though we will try our best, the food may not be so delicate and various.
- This part of the grassland is the most beautiful one in China, but some of the places on the way are scattered with small stone or block where you are not supposed to run the horse, while there are wetland area where it is easy to get stuck in. It is very important to follow the local horseman's direction. To ensure the safety of the whole group, the horseman has the right to decide where to walk and where to run. All the participants are not allowed to leave the group without the accompany of the horseman.
- When you sign up for the riding tour, you acknowledge that there are risks involved in horse riding and confirm that you are fully aware of and accept these risks. You are strongly advised for your own safety to wear a hard hat (helmet) whilst in the vicinity of horses. You may or may not are required to sign a separate acknowledgement and acceptance of personal liability by the local supplier before being allowed to ride, and if you are not allowed to ride because you refuse to sign, you will have no claim against CnAdventure or the supplier and will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
- Tourist insurance is a must for the horse-riding tour, it is your own liability to make sure your insurance do cover this kind of horse-riding trip. Please provide us the confirmation of insurance company at least one week before the departure. If you are not allowed to take the tour because you couldn’t provide the insurance covering the horse riding tour when the tour starts, there will be no refund or compensation for that.
Two of us enjoyed a truly wonderful tour of Guilin, Yangshuo and surrounding countryside. Many thanks to CnAdventures for providing very helpful assistance and our guide, David, who was really terrific, both accommodating and informative. The trip provided a great deal of variety as we hiked, biked and rafted through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen. An unplanned side trip to the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terrace was a most worthwhile addition to our itinerary. Another nice aspect to the trip was the opportunity to sample some excellent local food along the way--stuffed snails and sticky rice cooked in bamboo were a couple of highlights along with rice wine and osmanthus tea.